Life at Internationella Engelska Gymnasiet
Internationella Engelska Gymnasiet is an exciting, cosmopolitan place to study located in the heart of Södermalm, Stockholm, just two minutes from Skanstull T-bana.
The best way to find out about IEGS is to come and see the school for yourself at one of our Open Houses.
In the meantime why not explore some of the online resources, news and features we've collected here.
- Mr Arlo Knox (House Master, Pavlov)
- Dr Giles Whiteley (On the Inter-House Debate)
- Sam Valles & Nabila Al Tallaj (On Open House)
- Nicole Nova(IEGS graduate on life at university)
- Mr Leon Kühn (On a new student café)
- Armen Fatollahzadeh (On being prepared for university)
- Dee Omar (Former Natural Science Student)
- Durgam Al-Kaizhwan (Deputy House Captain, Russell)
- Helen Farrants (Former Natural Science Student)
- Talking Math with Mr Olson (Maths Teacher at IEGS)
- OverPwered Gaming Club
- Mr Maier / Helping Hands
Find out about IEGS Study Programmes